WHY YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT ESEMDA WHEN CHOOSING AN EMS PROVIDER
December 07, 2020
Choosing an EMS provider is an important decision. First, You should set Your goals. When an electronics manufacturing service partner is chosen responsibly, with whose values the customer's philosophy coincides, it is likely that this will already be the key to the successful implementation of the project and establishment in new markets. Second, it is important to make sure that potential electronics manufacturing partners offer optimized services for both design and electronics production, which would ensure the cost-effectiveness of the services provided. Sometimes finding such an EMS company could be a real challenge.
The main goal of ESEMDA is to be a reliable electronics partner for customers all over the world at every step of the way, from the initial idea of the project to the serial production.
Here are 5 reasons to choose ESEMDA as an EMS provider:
1. Geographical reach. ESEMDA is located in Lithuania, Vilnius city, a growing Central and Eastern European high-tech and IT center, providing electronics manufacturing services to Lithuanian, European and US customers.
2. Quality management system. The company focuses on the continuous improvement of the quality of all electronics manufacturing processes. ESEMDA'S activities are certified according to the international standards ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 15001: 2015 as well as comply with the requirements of the RoHS directive.
3. Flexibility. The company works with clients ranging from start-ups to blue chip companies all over the world. The ability to respond quickly to changing customer needs is one of ESEMDA'S priorities. As a result, customer orders are accepted from just a few units to mass-produced electronics.
4. Experience. 19 years of electronics manufacturing experience allows customers to provide a wide range of services and assistance at every step of electronics manufacturing: PCB and electronic component supply, drying, storage, PCB assembly, functional testing and programming, automatic PCB washing, automatic selective coating with UV drying and automatic potting, product configuration, final product assembly, warehousing and logistics, electronics design, X-Ray quality inspection.
5. From idea to mass production. ESEMDA provides their customers a full package of electronics manufacturing services: advises on how to improve the existing project, corrects design errors, selects the most appropriate and rationally priced production method, ensures a smooth supply and helps the product to establish itself in new markets. All electronics production services from one source - the best choice of the client and a solid step for the successful implementation of the project.
Are we the partners You've been searching for? Let's turn Your ideas into real electronics projects!
The Latest News
December 18, 2020
SPECIAL ATTENTION TO CUSTOMER: WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORKING WITH ESEMDATell Me More
November 26, 2020
19 YEARS AS YOUR ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING PARTNERTell Me More
August 06, 2019
OUR NEW ADDRESS – MOKYKLOS STR. 36, BUKISKIS, VILNIUS DISTRICT, LITHUANIATell Me More
December 12, 2018
ESEMDA OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM DECEMBER 24TH 2018 TO JANUARY 1ST 2019Tell Me More
October 01, 2018
VISIT US AT OUR BOTH IN "ELECTRONICA 2018" EXHIBITIONTell Me More
February 02, 2016
ESEMDA RECEIVES THE "KNOWLEDGE ECONOMY COMPANY 2015" AWARD!Tell Me More
November 02, 2012
UAB "ESEMDA" MOVED TO NEW, SPACIOUS PRODUCTION FACILITIESTell Me More
March 01, 2006